Call for Volunteer Trainers
The International Council on Archives is establishing a register of trainers to identify a group of experienced individuals who can help deliver our face-to-face training and online learning programme. We seek volunteers with training experience and expertise who can create, teach, translate and/or adapt training materials in different languages for our multi-lingual and cultural programme and who would like to be considered for inclusion in the register. Benefits of volunteering to be an ICA trainer are:
- The prospect of travelling and meeting archivists and records managers from other cultures and traditions
- The potential to develop and improve training skills
- The opportunity to develop expertise in the use of ICA’s new Learning Management System to create and deliver online learning
Suitable candidates will have:
- Thorough knowledge of one or more aspects of archives and records management practice
- Experience of designing and delivering face-to-face or online training
- Willingness to give time and expertise to ICA for the benefit of the international archives and records management community
- Willingness to travel to deliver training (face-to-face training only)
All trainers are expected to have ICA membership, either through employment with a corporate member or individual membership. Volunteer trainers will enter into an agreement with ICA concerning copyright in training materials they create, travel expenses and honoraria.
If you fit this profile and would like to be involved in this exciting new venture, please write to the ICA Training Officer, Margaret Crockett (email@example.com), with details of your training experience, your country of residence and your delivery language(s) for training.